There are some routine tasks you can do to minimize energy costs and protect your HVAC system. HVAC system maintenance requires a qualified HVAC technician, with the skills and tools to properly inspect, clean, and repair or replace mechanical parts and wiring. Use this checklist to help professional HVAC systems maintenance.
- Thermostat: Inspect the thermostat for correct calibration.
- Connections: Tighten loose electrical connections, and measure voltage and current on HVAC motors.
- System Controls: Check HVAC system controls to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Condenser Coils and Evaporator: Clean soiled coils that can cause equipment to run excessively, which increases energy bills and decreases equipment life.
- Burner Combustion, Gas Pressure, and Heat Exchanger: Adjust pressure and clean the burner, to reduce heating costs and ensure safe, efficient operation.
- Refrigerant: Check for overcharged or undercharged system, repair any leaks, and recharge the system, as needed.
Honest Air Inc., Mesa AZ
We are a residential and commercial heating and air conditioning installation and services provider located in Mesa AZ. Honest Air uses only products from quality manufacturers. Our highly qualified HVAC technicians are fully committed to our customers’ complete satisfaction. For more information about preventative HVAC maintenance, or to make an appointment for heating and air conditioning service in your home or business, contact Honest Air today. We proudly serve our customers in Mesa, Tempe, and the greater Phoenix area.