Spring in Scottsdale features one of the most beautiful displays of nature in the country. Cactus flowers bloom, wildflowers appear everywhere, and the mountains show off their green potential.
But with the advent of spring comes the warm temperatures, which means we begin using our air conditioners once again. Air conditioning in Scottsdale is an absolute necessity, and you will want to make sure yours is in top working condition before you need it the most.
Here is what to expect with your scheduled visit from Honest Air:
- Air filters changed.
- All electrical components are inspected to make sure all connections are secure and without corrosion.
- Inspect evaporator and condensing unit coils and clean as needed. The condenser coil collects dust and debris and will usually need to be cleaned.
- Check controls of air conditioning unit including thermostat, relays, and contractors.
- Inspect motor capacitors to make sure they haven’t weakened.
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks. If any leaks are found, they will need to be repaired and the unit recharged.
- Drain lines cleared and the drain pan checked for overflow.
When it comes to cooling Scottsdale residents trust Honest Air. We provide the best in service and customer satisfaction and we always put our customers’ needs first.